I.T. outsourcing – this is the transfer of functions for the administration of the company's computer infrastructure. This includes maintenance of SCS (structured cable systems), maintenance of computer equipment and peripherals, modernization, and SOFTWARE configuration. Includes both remote administration and the departure of the incoming system administrator.
The widespread introduction of modern technologies in business has led to the need to create IT departments in companies with a developed computer infrastructure, which in turn has led to increased costs for their maintenance. To a greater extent, financial difficulties fell on the shoulders of small businesses. As a result, as practice has shown, it has become very profitable for small and medium-sized companies to use IT outsourcing services, rather than hiring administrators and IT engineers.
I.T. outsourcing it is very flexible and can have a different set of it services:
- The outsourcer company takes on not only computer maintenance — but it solves absolutely all the problems of the IT infrastructure.
- The outsourcing company can only solve some of the IT tasks previously agreed with the Customer.
Advantages of it outsourcing:
To better understand how necessary this service is and how it makes life easier, let's list its main advantages in comparison with the content of the IT Department.
- The contract is drawn up for a long time with a clearly specified amount, which allows you to plan the company's budget.
- Payment is made on the basis of certificates of completed works.
- there is No need to spend the company's funds on taxes on employees ' salaries, no additional expenses for vacations, sick days, etc.
- there Are no costs for organizing jobs for employees, additional costs for rent.
- Favorable conditions for purchasing office equipment and software.
- Quick solution of tasks by qualified specialists who ensure almost uninterrupted operation of the office, even in critical cases.
- Full control over consumables and their prompt delivery at the best prices.
- thanks to an experienced team and proven actions, speed of action is achieved.
- the Automated system for accepting applications ensures the shortest possible response time.
- the HR Department does not need to conduct time-consuming recruitment campaigns.
- there is No need to spend time monitoring and organizing the work of the Department.
- there is No loss of time in case of illness or vacation of employees.
- No problems with the dismissal of key employees of the Department and the need for retention, search for new ones and training.
- Reduce the time needed to find the right solution in complex, non-standard situations by using the Help Desk.
- Automatic accounting of works and creation of reports for certain periods of time.
- Providing the IT outsourcer with a clear plan for infrastructure development and interaction methods.
What does I. T. outsourcing include?
by Signing a contract with an IT outsourcer, you get:
- Professional it audit
- maintenance of computers and office equipment at a high level with minimal terms of their repair and modernization.
- Installing and configuring the software, and helping you buy it.
- Smooth operation of server hardware
- Maintenance of the network and data exchange between employees, departments, and offices.
- data storage Security and backup.
- Reliable antivirus protection of personal computers.
- Prevention and protection against unauthorized access to information.
- Professional it consulting and training in the use of information technologies.
- Providing reports, infrastructure diagrams, plans, and deadlines for routine maintenance.
- a Proven system for working with user requests.
Professional it outsourcing — is the reliability and stable operation of your company's computer equipment. Any problems are fixed as soon as possible. To do this, you make a single call or submit an application by mail, and experienced IT engineers solve the problem remotely, or organize a trip to your office.
- Finding and correcting errors in client scripts
- Finding and correcting errors in SQL queries and optimizing them
- Learning the basics of working with Linux, FreeBSD, Windows
- Setting up game servers, proxies, and other specific SOFTWARE